Join our Temple Beth El Community
Perform the mitzvah of attending services and being part of a minyan. Help your Jewish community to say Kaddish, read from one of our three Torahs, and keep our Jewish traditions alive each week.
For more membership information please contact Suzanne Levy at 805-934-0477.
Dues and Building Fund Commitment
Please place a check mark beside your annual membership category below. (The temple’s financial year is from June 1st through May 31st ).
_____Family ($880) _____Single ($620) _____Senior couple ($610) _____Senior single ($430)
Rates include minor children. Senior is 62+ and retired.
In addition, we ask each household to contribute to our Building Fund. This one time fee is $500.00. It is put into a reserve used to maintain the ongoing needs of our temple building, both inside and out. This can be paid in full, in two payments (over 2 years) or in five payments (over 5 years).
Click here to download the application form.
Support Temple Beth El
* Donate to the temple's general fund
* Purchasing a memorial plaque
* Purchasing a pre-need cemetery plot and endowment in the Jewish section of the Santa Maria Cemetery
Contact Ron Levy at email@example.com
* The temple sells scrip for use at many local stores including Vons, Albertsons, Starbucks and Office Depot.
Contact Michael Sachs at 928-2442
* Trees for Israel may be purchased for $18 through
the Jewish National Fund. A beautiful certificate will be sent to the recipient.
Contact Suzanne Levy at firstname.lastname@example.org
* Link your Amazon account to Temple Beth El and shop through smile.amazon.com